Thursday, May 3, 2012

Man Has Affair with Private Eye Girlfriend Hired and Video of Lion Swipes at 1-Year-Old Boy



The woman said that she was making sure her home was extra secure.

Video of Lion Swipes at 1-Year-Old Boy

Surprise-Woman Says She Awoke To Man Performing Sex Act

Bad luck-Girl went to buy cat food... and was kidnapped by a sex gang

Why-Diners Allegedly Held Hostage in Restaurant for Refusing to Pay Tip


Girl went to buy cat food... and was kidnapped by a sex gang


When Katrina Moore popped to the shop round the ­corner, she expected to be home in minutes as usual. She’d teased other half John Egan about making her go out in the cold for a tin of cat food. But just yards from her front door, things took a sinister turn – a car pulled up and two men bundled her into the back. “I screamed but it happened so quickly nobody would have had the time to react,” recalls Katrina, 23, who has bravely waived her rights to anonymity to tell her story. One of them smacked me in the face to shut me up. He warned me to be quiet ­because he had a gun and he said he would shoot me if I didn’t stay silent. The driver told me I worked for them now, and that I’d be taken to a house where I’d have sex with other men,” explains ­Katrina, from Crumpsall, Manchester.
He told me they would let me go if I did a good job. My head was swimming – it was so surreal.
All I could think about was how minutes earlier I’d left John, who was poorly, sitting on the couch. Now I’d been kidnapped and was ­expected to work as a sex slave. It just seemed so beyond belief that I really don’t think my brain could comprehend it.




They say that in moments of extreme stress you go into survival mode. Well my survival mode here was to stay calm and think of ways to escape.”
Katrina’s first thought was to try and ­attract the attention of other drivers but no one seemed to realise what was going on. At one point a police van was following us but then it sped off,” she says. Katrina tried to escape when they were on the motorway. “I went for the door but the car was ­going so fast the wind pushed it back against me. I couldn’t get out.

How this happen-Man Has Affair with Private Eye Girlfriend Hired

Miss Honeytrap, or Jane as the regular public calls her, was hired to test if Samantha's boyfriend would cheat. Samantha never expected Miss Honeytrap would steal her boyfriend, though! Here's the happy couple, prior to breaking up.


  
W ith a name like "Honeytrap," you would think that some women might suspect that a such-named private eye would, instead of catching boyfriends cheating, help them cheat. That's exactly what happened to Samantha Phipps, whom after dating Jack Ewing for a year, began to suspect he might be cheating on her and hired a private eye. She hired "Miss Honeytrap," who said her job was to lure in potential cheaters to catch them in the act. But in this case, that act went a little too far, and Jack ended up falling for the Honeytrap. The pair is dating now. Whoops!

miss honeytrap


After a few set-up dates, Jack told Samantha he had left her and wasn't coming back. She was heartbroken, but knew that at least she had dodged the bullet of dating a man who would cheat if the opportunity arose. So when she saw him in a bar later on, she marched right on over to see who he had left her for, only to find Miss Honeytrap on the barstool next to him. "I asked her what the hell she was doing, and looking really nervous, she said sorry, that it just happened. I had to get this straight: 'So you're telling me I set you up to test my boyfriend and you stole him from me?'"I saw the real side of [Jack] in that pub. He really doesn't care about anyone but himself. He met the girl and just left, without telling me anything.Jack defends his actions, admitting that his relationship with Samantha was "a mistake" and that he "should have finished with her sooner.

Why-Diners Allegedly Held Hostage in Restaurant for Refusing to Pay Tip

Think twice next time you quibble with a restaurant's tip-included policy — lest you be held hostage. A Houston woman told NBC affiliate KPRC Local 2 that's what happened when she and her five friends resisted paying the 17 percent gratuity that La Fisherman restaurant tacked onto their bill — a customary practice in restaurants for large parties.
Jasmine Marks admitted that the policy was stated clearly on the menu but said she asked a manager to let her leave a tip of her own choosing. She said the wait staff treated her party rudely, didn't refill their drinks and didn't bring them everything they ordered.
The manager's response was to lock them inside the restaurant and call the police, she said.
I asked the police officer twice, maybe three times, 'Is it against the law if we don't pay the gratuity?' and he never gave me a straight answer," Marks said. "We paid our bill for what we ate, we paid the bill.


Video of Lion Swipes at 1-Year-Old Boy

Scary-Video of Child was unfazed by the increasingly enraged lion
DRESSING your toddler in a zebra hoodie and placing it right outside a lion's den while you film - that's one way to get a kick. Luckily this child was unfazed by the increasingly enraged lion trying to maul it death through the glass of its enclosure at an Oregon Zoo.
At any rate the child seemed to be happily unaware of the cat's increasingly frenzied attempts to bite, claw and eventually swallow his entire head in its skull crushing jaws.
Apparently the parents were encouraging the situation - telling the child to say "kitty, kitty". Yes, hilarious. We should point out that zoo authorities insist that the enclosure is completely safe and that the cats are often drawn to small vulnerable children dressed in bright clothes peering through the glass.


Surprise-Woman Says She Awoke To Man Performing Sex Act

image-robinson


A man accused of breaking into a woman’s home through a window and sexually assaulting her was behind bars on Wednesday. A woman, who 10TV News did not identify, said that she awoke to a man, identified as William Robinson, Jr., performing a sex act on her while her fiancé was next to her in bed, 10TV’s Justin Moss reported. I thought I was dreaming, the woman said. “I thought it was a really horrible dream. The woman said that she soon realized something was wrong. “I screamed, swung at him, and my fiancé and I both got out of bed and chased him toward the door,” the woman said.Robinson, 32, and the woman’s fiancé allegedly struggled, and Robinson allegedly bit the woman’s fiancé, leaving behind saliva on his shirt.
Police said that the saliva helped them make an arrest, Moss reported. We walked them through what happened and she showed them his arm, and he took a T-shirt for evidence,” the woman said.

0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © World's Top Five Weird, Funny and Hot News of the Day Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger